Position Title: Sr. Administrative and Finance Assistant
Job classification: G-5
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: One-Year Fixed-Term with possibility of extension
Salary: Php 638,273 per annum net of taxes
Under the direct supervision of the Sr. Financial Analyst (Team Leader), the Sr. Administrative & Finance Assistant will be responsible and accountable for providing assistance in the health programme monitoring and administrative-finance (PAF) functions of the Global Migration Health Division (MHD) unit based at the Manila (Global) Administrative Center (MAC).
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience in the field of accounting, finance, budgeting, pricing, or auditing; or
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experience;
- Professional certification such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or its equivalent is an advantage.
- Experience with working for UN organizations or other international development organizations is an advantage.
- Experience in the usage of office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and knowledge of spreadsheet and data analysis.
- Experience in pricing and fee-setting is a strong advantage.
- Sound knowledge of accounting systems and/or SAP plus generally accepted accounting principles, internal controls and audit/review procedures;
- High level of computer literacy, especially in MS Excel and PowerPoint applications; knowledge of other IT packages and their implementation an advantage;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with an eye for details;
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 07 March 2023 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0272023-vn-0272023-sr-administrative-and-finance-assistant-g-5-manila-global
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.