Position Title: Financial Reporting Inventory Accountant
Job classification: G-5
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: One-Year Fixed-Term with possibility of extension
Salary: Php 638,273 per annum net of taxes
Under the general supervision of the National Central Accounting Officer and direct supervision of the Financial Reporting Supervisor, the incumbent will be mainly responsible for inventory accounting, which includes but is not limited, to the following key roles. This is in view of the importance of putting in place adequate internal control mechanisms to generate accurate warehouse inventory information.
The Financial Reporting – Inventory Accountant is also expected to perform functions relevant to monthly and yearly closing of accounts and PRISM FI upload. Other roles relevant to the new post will also be given to the incumbent which may include assistance during internal and external audits, provision of training in conjunction with inventory accounting and other administrative functions as may be required.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in in Finance, Accounting or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience;
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experience;
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent an advantage.
- Experience in the field of accounting (particularly in cost accounting or inventory management), finance, budgeting, audit experience an advantage.
- Knowledge of International Public-Sector Accounting Standards or International Financial Reporting Standards;
- Computer literacy including knowledge of SAP (particularly on Inventory and FI modules) and proficiency in MS Office applications especially MS Excel and MS Access;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 07 March 2023 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0282023-vn-0282023-financial-reporting-inventory-accountant-g-5-manila-global
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.