Position Title: Recruitment and Social Media Assistant
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: General Staff/G-5
Type of Appointment: One Year Fixed-Term
Salary: Php 638,273.00 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Recruitment Unit and the direct supervision of the National Human Resource Officer, the successful candidate will assist on activities related to sourcing, attraction and recruitment marketing as well as applications screening for jobs in the professional category worldwide and all category at headquarters.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related field from an accredited academic institution with three years of relevant experience; or
- Completed High school / Secondary school education with five years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural setting an advantage;
- High level of computer literacy, experience with HR IT systems and applications an advantage.
- Experience with Oracle Recruiting is an advantage
- Experience with candidates sourcing and attraction techniques.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via IOM Philippines jobsite not later than 20 December 2022 with reference code VN 092/2022 – Recruitment and Social Media Assistant.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0922022-vn-0922022-recruitment-and-social-media-assistant-g-5-manila-global
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.