Position Title: National HR Officer (RecOps)
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: National Officer/ NO-B
Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Salary: Php 1,577,572.00 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Integrated Talent Management, direct supervision of the Head of the (Global) recruitment unit (REC), and in collaboration with Regional Focal points and relevant units at Headquarters and the Administrative Centres, the successful candidate will support in the design and establishment of the recruitment monitoring and evaluation framework. The selected candidate is expected to design a systematic approach to continuous improvement though recruitment data collection and analytics, technology enablement and the design of consumer-driven experiences; the National Human Resource Officer will work as a technical lead in providing recruitment monitoring and evaluation guidance to the team and support the Head of Recruitment unit in scaling up the above approach to country offices where required.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Statistics, Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, or a related field from an accredited academic institution with two years of relevant experience.
- University degree in the above fields from an accredited academic institution with four years of relevant professional experience.
- Working experience in fast-paced environments is required;
- Familiarity with user experience design methodologies
- Familiarity with process mapping and design thinking methodologies
- Demonstrated experience on the analysis of business processes pertaining to talent acquisition, talent management, staff development, performance management is highly desirable.
- Proven experience in data management, analysis and reporting; experience using Relational Database Management Systems is highly desirable.
- Experience in designing and implementing monitoring and evaluation systems and tools.
- Experience in supporting roles in a global shared service center or multi-countries operations supervising a team is desirable.
- Familiarity with Oracle Recruiting is desirable.
- Excellent analytical thinking and ability to interpret data to deduce solutions for decision making.
- Ability to design story telling visuals; hands-on ability in the use Visio.
- Ability to design and implement innovative HR projects within a fast paced, evolving, and wide organizational setting.
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues, proactively formulate advice and analysis, draw conclusions and recommendations on a wide range of HR-related matters
- Ability to exercise the highest level of discretion and tact;
- Excellent client orientation, and interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Excellent ability in building and nurturing networks;
- High degree of computer literacy is required; good knowledge of MS Office suite, SAP, Success Factor or other applicant tracking system.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 20 December 2022 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0952022-vn-0952022-national-hr-officer-recops-no-b-manila-global-administrative-centre
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.