Position Title: National Data Analysis Officer (Teleradiology) (VN 101/2022)
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: National Officer/ NO-A
Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Salary: Php 1,195,132.00 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall supervision of the Director of Manila administrative Center, and direct supervision of the Senior Global Radiology coordinator; and, in collaboration with Teleradiology team, relevant units at MAC and field missions, the successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for coordinating the Teleradiology data reporting functions in in IOM Global Teleradiology and QC Center.
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Coordinate the data monitoring, data cleaning, data processing and analysis for reporting purposes. Provide recommendations and guidance to relevant colleagues to improve quality and consistency of data collected.
- Review, and provide technical guidance to the routine stat reports prepared by the data reporting assistant, such as the monthly, quarterly and the annual Teleradiology primary and QC reports as well the regular performance assessment reports and other related reports, as well as cover the work as need, to ensure efficient and timely Teleradiology regular reports and monitoring,
- Regularly gather and compile data from IOM Teleradiology applications database and reporting systems, organize data, analyze, and prepare regular statistical reports, and share to respective country operations for confirmation, to finance unit for financial booking, respond to other reporting requests and queries.
- Coordinate with ICT application unit for the development and further enhancement of the different Teleradiology reporting systems by compiling the technical organization of the requirements of Teleradiology reporting, preparing the dataset and enhancing the new Teleradiology data variables, and stat reporting templates (graphs and tables), as well as testing, reviewing the draft and providing proper feedback and follow up, in order to ensure organized and advanced data management and reporting systems.
- Monitor the Global Teleradiology Quality control process, coordinate the discussion of QC discrepant cases between the focal radiologists and the QC monitoring radiologist, and analyze the agreement and kappa results in coordination with the Global radiology Coordinator, regularly communicate the results with country operations.
- Prepare training materials, in coordination the global radiology coordinator, and conduct training to the staff in the Teleradiology Center as well as IOM field operation on data management, statistical analysis, and writing reports, and contribute to the enhancement of staff capacity on data quality and reporting systems.
- Coordinate with the Teleradiology system administrators, the ICT development unit and other respective IOM field country operations and non-IOM panel sites for Teleradiology data related fixes and enhancements, sharing reports and responses, assist and guide the Telerad assistants and the other staff in IOM Teleradiology Center in any data related matter as needed.
- In coordination with the Global radiology coordinator, prepare statistical analysis plans, and conduct data collection and participate in data analysis for radiology related research studies such as radiology survey and operational research studies, as well as assist in writing, editing, and formatting knowledge products (summary reports, factsheets, poster presentations, research reports, etc.) based on result of Teleradiology data analysis.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Completed Master’s or equivalent or higher degree in Biostatistics, Public health research, Epidemiology, or a related field from an accredited academic institution,
- Completed university bachelors in Biostatistics, Statistics, public health research, Epidemiology, or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with two years of relevant professional experience in data management and health research.
- Relevant work experience in health data management and data analysis, quality assurance, and use of databases and software applications,
- Experience and knowledge in implementation and use of data visualization tool such as Power BI.
- Experience and knowledge in Migration health work, screening health assessments an advantage.
- Experience with digital radiology and Teleradiology dataset systems, an advantage.
- Knowledge and skill on use of statistical package such as STATA and/or R mandatory.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, detect meaningful trends and patterns, and communicate findings.
- Proficient in a Microsoft Office environment, including extensive use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and comfort with learning new software and project reporting tools.
- Advanced analytical and critical thinking skill.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 06 December 2022 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-1012022-vn-1012022-national-data-analysis-officer-teleradiology-no-manila-global
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.