The Global CCCM Cluster Co-Leads make a vice-versa bi-annual commitment to fund the planning and delivery of the Global Cluster’s Annual Meeting. In 2023 UNHCR will assume the responsibility. The Global CCCM Cluster Annual Meeting brings together representatives from many humanitarian organisations, governments, donors and academia. The Meeting offers an opportunity to share achievements, best practices and current projects in order to plan the way forward for the Global cluster. The 2023 Annual Meeting will be held in person in Geneva, Switzerland.
Overall Purpose and Scope of Assignment:
5 days for consultations through an online workshop with SAG members and agenda drafting;
5 days of preparation work meetings with session facilitators;
2 days of self-preparation work ahead of the event;
3 days delivery of event, facilitating the event and any organisational work needed;
5 days debrief workshop and report writing
Qualification and experience required (degree required, years of work experience, field of expertise, language required):
- Five years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of Global CCCM Strategy design, consultations and of Annual Global CCCM Meetings.
- Expert knowledge of workshop facilitation, speaker coaching and mentoring, and session design.
- Strong experience in organisational change processes.
- Expert training in and experience of design and delivery of participative humanitarian workshops and events.
- Fluency in English essential and Spanish and/or French desired.
Location: Working home-based with mission travel to Geneva
Working arrangement: 20 working days within the period from 01 June to 05 July 2023
Type of contract: Individual Contractor contract