Job Identification : 9077
Locations : New York, United States
Posting Date : 03/10/2023, 06:37 PM
Apply Before : 03/20/2023, 05:37 PM
Job Schedule : Full time
Vacancy Type : Temporary
Education & Work Experience : Bachelor’s Degree
Other Criteria : At least 3 years specialized relevant experience implementing and configuring CRM systems
Job Category : Information Technology
You will report directly to the Chief, Corporate Digital Solutions.
How you can make a difference:
UNFPA is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled. UNFPA’s strategic plan (2022-2025), reaffirms the relevance of the current strategic direction of UNFPA and focuses on three transformative results: to end preventable maternal deaths; end unmet need for family planning; and end gender-based violence and harmful practices. These results capture our strategic commitments on accelerating progress towards realizing the ICPD and SDGs in the Decade of Action leading up to 2030. Our strategic plan calls upon UN Member States, organizations and individuals to “build forward better”, while addressing the negative impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic on women’s and girls’ access to sexual and reproductive health and reproductive rights, recover lost gains and realize our goals.
In a world where fundamental human rights are at risk, we need principled and ethical staff, who embody these international norms and standards, and who will defend them courageously and with full conviction.
UNFPA is seeking candidates that transform, inspire and deliver high impact and sustained results; we need staff who are transparent, exceptional in how they manage the resources entrusted to them and who commit to deliver excellence in programme results.
UNFPA has implemented CRM solutions that cover institutional resource mobilization and partnerships development as well as individual engagement mainly around Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud products. We are continuing to increase the scope of the solution. The incumbent will be the lead in ensuring existing and future business needs are met and will ensure we evolve, enhance and maintain the solution.
You would be responsible for:
A. CRM solutions administration
- Serve as primary system administrator for the CRM solutions of UNFPA, including Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud, Sprout Social, and other related applications;
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user provisioning, trouble-shooting, security/health check, data quality monitoring, and other routine tasks;
- Work with the business representative on a daily basis to define, document and configure new or changed development or reporting requirements;
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc technical support, including but not limited to data import, service request feedback, reports and dashboards creation;
- Share information of product new releases with users and ensure the upgrades are compliant with the latest configurations and business processes;
- Coordinate training of users and grow the CRM skill set across the organization by working with the internal business stakeholders and change management resources;
- Act as the liaison among users, vendors, internal resources, and other related stakeholders to ensure the overall technical healthiness of the solutions.
B. Business Analysis and Project Management
- Work closely with the business representatives to identify, evaluate, execute, and document further development requirements on existing solutions;
- Create, communicate, update, and realize the CRM project roadmap in an optimal phased approach by coordination of internal and external resources;
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on the functional and technical study for cross-cutting business processes review and integration envisioning with external systems, such as Quantum, DARTS, and the planning module;
- Leading the creation of training and support materials, such as CRM user guide, either directly and/or through managing execution by external resources;
- Provide strategic inputs and best practices on CRM to ITSO management and UNFPA’s functional units, from experience within the non-profit and, preferably, the UN system;
- Report project status and key updates to ITSO management and other related stakeholders on a regular and timely basis;
- Coordinate the implementation and supportive activities performed by the vendors, and contribute to the configuration, test and deployment of the solutions.
Carry out any other duties as may be required by UNFPA leadership.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Advanced university degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or related discipline.
- A first-level university degree in combination with 2 additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience of which at least 3 years specialized relevant experience implementing and configuring CRM systems
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce CRM: Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM201) is required; other Salesforce certifications are desirable.
- Experience assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Excellent communication skills and experience presenting CRM processes to business / process owners
- Strong analytical skills, ability to supervise staff, ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks
- Experience with UN entities in ICT projects is desirable
- Fluency in English is required; knowledge of other official UN languages, preferably French and/or Spanish, is desirable
- Exemplifying integrity,
- Demonstrating commitment to UNFPA and the UN system,
- Embracing cultural diversity,
- Embracing change
- Achieving results,
- Being accountable,
- Developing and applying professional expertise/business acumen,
- Thinking analytically and strategically,
- Working in teams/managing ourselves and our relationships,
- Communicating for impact
- Developing ICT standards and applications
- Manage information and workflows
- Planning, organizing and multitasking
UNFPA does not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Fraudulent notices, letters or offers may be submitted to the UNFPA fraud hotline http://www.unfpa.org/help/hotline.cfm