Position Title: Administrative and Finance Assistant – IOM Development Fund
Job classification: Ungraded (UG)
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: Special Short Term-Ungraded
Salary: Php 42 000 per month net of taxes (All-inclusive)
Under the overall supervision of Chief, Manila Financial Services, the direct supervision of the IDF Project Monitoring ad Finance Officer in Manila, and the functional supervision of the IOM Development Fund Administrator in IOM Headquarters, Geneva, and the successful candidate will provide support in the day to day operations and maintenance of the IOM Development Fund systems.
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Ensure consistency of IOM Development Fund project data and records in the new system – Project Information and Management Application (PRIMA) and coordinate any issues with the PRIMA technical team.
- Assist in providing timely project status updates, accurate data entry for new projects in the monitoring tool and database system and filing of project correspondence and documents in the project file folders.
- Assist in the preparation of various basic statistical reports from the database systems, including Report on pending reports per regional office.
- Prepare, coordinate and send out communication (note verbales, summaries) in coordination with Missions and IOM Departments for newly approved IOM Development Fund projects.
- Generate basic financial data from PRISM (SAP), monitor IOM staff cost charges/projectization on all IDF active projects, and coordinate with mission’s finance staff for cost validation and recoding.
- Coordinate with the IOM web focal point to upload documents and information on the IOM Development Fund website.
- Upload outputs (manuals, publications etc.) on Intranet Fund page and manage Publications section of IOM Development Fund website.
- Assist in the monitoring and follow up of the Results Monitoring Plan.
- Monitor ex-post project evaluations of IOM Development Fund projects, establish WBS codes, process evaluation budget entries, and upload completed project evaluation reports in Outlook Ex-post project folder and PRIMA.
- Assist and provide initial review and analysis of donor financial reports submitted my Mission on PRIMA, BNP of approved revised project budget, and ex-post evaluation cost charges.
- Coordinate with relevant units and IOM Missions as needed – project information updates and follow up on overdue reports.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Financial Management or a related field from an accredited academic institution; with two years of relevant professional experience in database management, project monitoring and tracking, or administrative and finance;
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with four years of relevant professional experience.
- Professional experience in database management, project monitoring and tracking, or administrative and finance.
- Knowledge in accounting software/ERP; knowledge of SAP an advantage;
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 10 February 2023 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/dr-0052023-dr-0052023-administrative-and-finance-assistant-iom-development-fund-ungraded
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.