Position Title: Administrative and Finance Assistant – IOM Development Fund
Job classification: G-5
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: One-Year Fixed-Term with possibility of extension
Salary: Php 638,273.00 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall supervision of Chief, Manila Financial Services, the direct supervision of the IDF Project Monitoring ad Finance Officer in Manila, and the functional supervision of the IOM Development Fund Administrator in IOM Headquarters, Geneva, and the successful candidate will provide support in the day to day operations and maintenance of the IOM Development Fund systems.
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Monitor and analyze financial expenditures of all IOM Development Fund active projects against budget and coordinate with implementing IOM missions.
- Provide a project status and preliminary financial analysis of the IOM Development Fund active projects, assist on tracking and follow ups on issues, and recommend escalations.
- Provide an initial review on the budget and financial reports during project budget revisions and extension requests submitted by the Missions for IOM Development Fund approval.
- Review donor financial reports (interim and final reports) and coordinate with missions and Regional Accounting Support focal to finalize reports for IOM Development Fund projects.
- Review project documents and coordinate with relevant units on project activation request submitted by missions for newly funded IOM Development Fund projects.
- Generate and create statistical reports using PRISM and access database for missions, the IOM Development Fund management team and HQ divisions.
- Update and maintain IDF documents in the IOM Development Fund PRIMA, provide assistance to missions and other units on IOM Development Fund PRIMA and PRIMA FOR ALL.
- Coordinate with the PRIMA development team on system enhancements, bugs, and any issues concerning the new system.
- As one of the focal, upload documents and information on the IOM Development Fund intranet site and coordinate for the updating of the IOM Development Fund main website.
- Prepare and coordinate with missions and IOM departments, to inform Permanent Missions of newly approved IOM Development Fund projects.
- Prepare and facilitate project budget entries and assist on IOM Development Fund’s year end closing.
- Monitor ex-post project evaluations of IOM Development Fund projects, establish WBS codes, process evaluation budget entries, and upload completed project evaluation reports in Outlook Ex-post project folder and PRIMA.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field from an accredited academic institution with three years of relevant professional experience in management reporting, budgeting and financial analysis;
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experience;
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Professional certification as Chartered Accountant or its equivalent an advantage.
- Professional experience in database management, project monitoring and tracking, or administrative and finance.
- Knowledge in accounting software/ERP; knowledge of SAP an advantage;
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Proven high level of analytical skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 23 February 2023 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0212023-vn-0212023-administrative-and-finance-assistant-iom-development-fund-g-5
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.