Career Opportunities: Programme Associate (Community Feedback Mechanism) SC-6 | Kyiv | One year
WFP celebrates and embraces diversity. It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all its employees and encourages qualified candidates to apply irrespective of race, colour, national origin, ethnic or social background, genetic information, gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, religion or belief, HIV status or disability.
???? Vacancy Announcement n°: 640093
???? Job Title: Programme Associate
????Type of Contract: Service Contract
➡️ Unit / Division: Programme Unit / WFP Ukraine
???? Duty Station: Kyiv
➡️ Duration: 12 months (renewable)
⏰ Closing date: Monday 10 April, midnight (Central European Time)
The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP), a highly prestigious, reputable & world’s largest humanitarian organization, operating in more than 120 countries and territories, bringing life-saving assistance in emergencies, building pathways to peace, stability and prosperity for people recovering from conflict, disasters and the impact of climate change and supporting sustainable and resilient livelihoods for a world with zero hunger.
At WFP, people are at the heart of everything we do, and the vision of the future WFP workforce is one of diverse, committed, skilled, and high performing teams, selected on merit, operating in a healthy and inclusive work environment, living WFP’s values (Integrity, Collaboration, Commitment, Humanity, and Inclusion) and working with partners to save and change the lives of those WFP serves.
To learn more about WFP, visit our website: UN World Food Programme (WFP) and follow us on social media to keep up with our latest news: YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
What will you do in this position?
Under the supervision of CFM Manager, the CFM Associate is responsible for the day-to-day functionality of the CFM in line with the corporate CFM Standardisation Guidance, with a particular focus on the information management system. The CFM Associate must demonstrate the ability to problem solve, manage data, provide beneficiaries with feedback, manage, and resolve difficult situations, deliver tasks on time, and report challenges in a transparent and timely manner.
Why work with us?
The war in Ukraine continues to displace people, damage infrastructure, disrupt supply chains and hold back the country’s economy. One in three households is estimated to be food-insecure, rising to one in two in some areas of the east and south. More than 6 million Ukrainians have been internally displaced and more than 6 million have left the country. Almost 6 million Ukrainians are internally displaced and nearly 8 million are living as refugees in Europe. Many of those who remain have lost their livelihoods, especially in areas close to the front lines. Those who returned are struggling to rebuild their lives, having run out of money or found their homes reduced to rubble.
WFP supports 3 million people every month in Ukraine, using a flexible mix of food and cash assistance. We support people wherever they are, including in areas close to the front line.
This is an opportunity for an exciting and challenging role in a multicultural, hardworking, fun and interdisciplinary team. In addition,
What is in for you?
➡️ WFP is a 2020 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate.
➡️ WFP offers a highly inclusive, diverse and multicultural working environment.
➡️ WFP invests in the personal & professional development of its employees through a range of trainings, accreditation, coaching, mentorship and other programs as well as through internal mobility opportunities.
➡️ A career path in WFP provides an exciting opportunity to work across various country, regional and global offices around the world, and with passionate colleagues who work tirelessly to ensure that effective humanitarian assistance reaches millions of people across the globe.
➡️ WFP offers a competitive benefits package including salary, leave plus a medical insurance.
Join us to make a difference in ???????? Ukraine, watch this video to know more about us!!
How can you make a difference?
- Provide technical support and assist in the development and implementation of CFM-related activities and processes supporting alignment with wider programme policies and guidelines.
- Provide specialized information management support to CFM to ensure WFP programme activities are performed within the established targets following WFP’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure, perform, and facilitate the accurate, timely, and consistent recording of CFM data within corporate CRM.
- Coordinate with relevant units and field offices on data management, case resolution, documentation, and reporting.
- Perform on a regular basis analysis of data coming from CFM to capture and reflect ongoing implementation of WFP programme.
- Timely notify the CFM manager and respective programme units on programmatic and other issues discovered through CFM channels.
- Ensure timely transfers of cases to relevant programmatic units and offices for taking actions in accordance to established business processes.
- Inform respective technical counterparts on any issues in CRM system and facilitate problem-solving.
- Provide technical assistance and training on CRM usage to relevant counterparts, including relevant WFP staff and Call Centre operators.
- Provide technical support to relevant WFP staff and Call Centre operators for beneficiaries’ feedback intake and rightful provision of answers.
- Within the specific area of responsibility, prepare a range of reports and data analysis and highlight trends/issues, ensuring deliverables and adherence to corporate standards and quality control to advance the Accountability to Affected Populations.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a CFM information management system, strategy and SOPs, management of feedback channels, the centralized management of data (including programmatic updates), the timely and accurate referral of cases, the receipt of referrals from partner CFMs, Monitoring and Evaluation, and loop closure.
- Contribute to the daily management of Call Center work, provision of regular updates to operators’ knowledge base, training, quality assurance, performance feedback, and contract management.
- Contribute to CFM adherence to the minimum requirements outlined in the corporate CFM Standardization Guidance.
- Contribute to quality assurance throughout every stage of the data flow, ensuring updates to the system as required.
- Contribute to visibility efforts to raise awareness of the CFM among affected populations, WFP employees and humanitarian actors – this may involve field visits and/or representation at meetings, among other activities.
- Maintain a professional standard at all times, especially during difficult or stressful interactions with CFM Users and colleagues.
- Perform other duties as required.
To join us in saving lives, changing lives, you will have for…
Education: At least a bachelor’s degree in the areas of business and administration, project management, information or data management or another related area of study.
Experience: Applied knowledge and skills in client/customer services functions. Applied knowledge of CRM and information management. Applied knowledge of humanitarian and/or development, as well as work experience with a UN or other International Organization’s call centre would be an asset.
Knowledge & Skills: Excellent customer care and communication skills, a clear and friendly attitude, the ability to follow instructions. Demonstrated attention to detail, solid IT skills (including working on multiple platforms simultaneously), problem-solving skills, ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a professional manner while meeting targets in a high-pressure environment. Excellent time management and language skills, as well as information management skills.
Languages: Oral and written working knowledge of English and Ukranian.
Before you apply…
WFP seeks candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian principles. All employment decisions are made on the basis of organizational needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications. WFP is committed to providing an inclusive work environment free of sexual exploitation and abuse, all forms of discrimination, any kind of harassment, sexual harassment, and abuse of authority. Therefore, all selected candidates will undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
We aim to achieve parity in our teams in Ukraine. Qualified female applicants are especially encouraged to apply.
No appointment under any kind of contract will be offered to members of the UN Advisory Committee on Administrative and Budgetary Questions (ACABQ), International Civil Service Commission (ICSC), FAO Finance Committee, WFP External Auditor, WFP Audit Committee, Joint Inspection Unit (JIU) and other similar bodies within the United Nations system with oversight responsibilities over WFP, both during their service and within three years of ceasing that service.
How do you apply…
To be considered, you are invited to apply via ( https://www.wfp.org/careers/job-openings). CV and cover letter must be submitted in English language.
Only those who are short-listed candidates will be contacted for the next steps of our recruitment process.
We also encourage you to create your candidate profile and set up WFP job alerts to learn more about all the opportunities available to join us and make a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
WFP has a zero-tolerance approach to conduct such as fraud, sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to WFP’s standards of conduct and will therefore undergo rigorous background verification internally or through third parties. Selected candidates will also be required to provide additional information as part of the verification exercise. Misrepresentation of information provided during the recruitment process may lead to disqualification or termination of employment
WFP will not request payment at any stage of the recruitment process including at the offer stage. Any requests for payment should be refused and reported to local law enforcement authorities for appropriate action.