Position Title: Finance and Administrative Assistant
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: General Staff/ G-4
Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Salary: Php 540,912.00 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall guidance of the Head, Project Monitoring Unit (PMU) and the direct supervision of the Project Monitoring Unit Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to globally implemented programmes assigned to PMU, in the areas of travel loans validation and invoicing, receivables monitoring, financial monitoring, budgeting, and administrative support functions related to the global programmes monitored by the Project Monitoring Unit.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce, Finance or related field from an accredited academic institution, with two years of relevant professional experience in the field of accounting, finance, budgeting or management reporting;
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent.
- Experience in audit is an advantage
- Sound knowledge of accounting systems and/or SAP plus generally accepted accounting principles, internal controls and audit/review procedures;
- Ability to write narrative reports and variance analysis reports, draft correspondence and communicate effectively in English;
- Computer literacy including proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks under time constraints.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via IOM Philippines jobsite not later than 21 December 2022 with reference code VN 100/2022 – Finance and Administrative Assistant
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-1002022-vn-1002022-finance-and-administrative-assistant-g-4-manila-global
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.