Position Title: Administrative Assistant (Teleradiology)
Job classification: G-5
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: One-Year Fixed-Term with possibility of extension
Salary: Php 638,273.00 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall supervision of the Senior Global Radiology Coordinator, MAC Philippines and the direct supervision of the Senior Teleradiology Administrative Assistant; and in collaboration with relevant international radiology staff and the technical staff, the successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for assisting and providing the efficient administrative support to the Global Teleradiology and QC Centre, Manila (Global) Administrative Centre, Manila, Philippines.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Social Science, Communication, or any other related field from an accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience preferably in administrative capacity or;
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experience.
- Work experience in handling administrative and financial matters, as well as communication, tracking and keeping records of projects, and writing reports
- Experience in the usage of office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and knowledge of spreadsheet and data analysis;
- Experience and understanding of IOM Teleradiology workflow an advantage.
- Previous work experience in an international organizations and companies an advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge and skill in using Microsoft package and other software and technologies.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills an advantage
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 01 March 2023 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0732022-vn-0732022-administrative-assistant-teleradiology-g-5-manila-global
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.