Position Title: Administrative and Finance Assistant – IOM Development Fund
Job classification: Ungraded
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: Special Short Term-Ungraded
Salary: Php 42 000 per month net of taxes (All-inclusive)
Under the overall supervision of Chief, Manila Financial Services, the direct supervision of the IDF Project Monitoring ad Finance Officer in Manila, and the functional supervision of the IOM Development Fund Administrator in IOM Headquarters, Geneva, and the successful candidate will provide support in the day to day operations and maintenance of the IOM Development Fund systems.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Financial Management or a related field from an accredited academic institution; with two years of relevant professional experience in database management, project monitoring and tracking, or administrative and finance;
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with four years of relevant professional experience.
- Professional experience in database management, project monitoring and tracking, or administrative and finance.
- Knowledge in accounting software/ERP; knowledge of SAP an advantage;
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 9 March 2023 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/dr-0052023-dr-0052023-administrative-and-finance-assistant-iom-development-fund-ungraded
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.