Position Title: Supply Chain Assistant
Job classification: G-5
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: One-Year Fixed-Term with possibility of extension
Salary: Php 638,273 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall supervision of the Head of the MSCU and the direct supervision of the Team Leader, MSCU Procurement Support Team, the Supply Chain Assistant will provide procurement support to Missions worldwide including the Manila Administrative Centre (MAC).
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or a related field from an accredited academic institution with three years of relevant professional experience.
- Completed High School with five years or relevant professional experience.
- Professional experience in procurement, administrative services or related area is required.
- At least three years of professional experience in procurement, contract management, or a related area, within the UN common system or in an international public organization, is desirable.
- Experience working with an ERP system in the area of purchasing and/or supply chain is desirable.
- A professional certification by an internationally recognized procurement certification authority such as CIPS (level 2 certificate or equivalent) is desirable.
- Proficiency in SAP, MS Office applications such as Word and Excel; knowledge of other applications such as, PowerPoint and Visio will be helpful.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under time constraints, accurate and detail oriented.
- Team player; ability to work effectively with different levels within and outside the organization and with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 24 February 2023 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0222023-vn-0222023-supply-chain-assistant-g-5-manila-global-administrative-centre-mac
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.