East side Mario’s is looking for a Server at our Ottawa Location to join our happy family!
East Side Mario’s is all about good food, family, friends and fun. It’s a lively place where folks can relax and enjoy their favourite Italian food in a warm and friendly atmosphere. It’s also a rewarding place to work for energetic people with a great personality and a knack for keeping guests happy. Whether you’re interested in a full-time career or a part-time position, we’ll recognize your hard work and support you in your personal and professional development.
What you will do in this role:
- Deliver a Perfect Guest Experience each and every time
- Live and breathe the brand by continually using brand lingo and promoting the brand
- Adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar environment is a bonus!
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Energetic and self-confident with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to work flexible shifts
- Thrive on working in a fast paced environment
What’s in it for you:
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- A chance to be part of a close-knit team that feels like family
- Competitive wages
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities with a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic brands
Interested in this awesome opportunity? Apply online today, we promise you’ll have lots of fun along the way!
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners, which are independently owned and operated.
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org