Position Title: National Data Analysis Officer (Teleradiology)
Job classification: NO-A
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: One-Year Fixed-Term with possibility of extension
Salary: Php 1,195,132.00 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall supervision of the Director of Manila administrative Center, and direct supervision of the Senior Global Radiology coordinator; and, in collaboration with Teleradiology team, relevant units at MAC and field missions, the successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for coordinating the Teleradiology data reporting functions in in IOM Global Teleradiology and QC Center.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Completed Master’s or equivalent or higher degree in Biostatistics, Public health research, Epidemiology, or a related field from an accredited academic institution,
- Completed university bachelors in Biostatistics, Statistics, public health research, Epidemiology, or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with two years of relevant professional experience in data management and health research.
- Relevant work experience in health data management and data analysis, quality assurance, and use of databases and software applications,
- Experience and knowledge in implementation and use of data visualization tool such as Power BI.
- Experience and knowledge in Migration health work, screening health assessments an advantage.
- Experience with digital radiology and Teleradiology dataset systems, an advantage.
- Knowledge and skill on use of statistical package such as STATA and/or R mandatory.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, detect meaningful trends and patterns, and communicate findings.
- Proficient in a Microsoft Office environment, including extensive use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and comfort with learning new software and project reporting tools.
- Advanced analytical and critical thinking skill
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 20 March 2023 at the latest, referring to this advertisement. VN Number and Position Title (VN 101/2022 – National Data Analysis Officer (Teleradiology)) should be specified in the SUBJECT field.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-1012022-vn-1012022-national-data-analysis-officer-teleradiology-no-manila-global
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.