Position Title: Jr. Staff Travel Assistant
Job classification: G-3
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: One-Year Fixed-Term with possibility of extension
Salary: Php 454,544.00 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall supervision of the Sr. Resource Management Officer and the direct supervision of the Staff Travel Assistant, the successful candidate will provide assistance in accomplishing various tasks related to issuance and payment of air tickets and facilitation of visa application of IOM staff undertaking international and domestic official duty travel.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Tourism or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with one year of relevant professional experience in the travel industry; or
- Completed High School Degree from an accredited academic institution, with three years of relevant professional experience.
- Work experience gained in airlines or travel agencies;
- Experience in any multicultural organization and or UN system an advantage.
- Working knowledge of the Amadeus computer reservation system;
- High level of computer literacy;
- High level of customer service orientation gained from working in the travel industry.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 15 March 2023 at the latest, referring to this advertisement. VN Number and Position Title (VN 031/2023 – Jr. Staff Travel Assistant) should be specified in the SUBJECT field.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0312023-vn-0312023-jr-staff-travel-assistant-g-3-manila-global-administrative-centre
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.