Position Title: HR Specialist (Recruitment)
Job classification: G-6
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: One-Year Fixed-Term with possibility of extension
Salary: Php 746,790.00 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall supervision of the Sr. Resource Management Officer and direct supervision of the National Human Resources Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible and accountable in providing overall specialized support for recruitment, selection and hiring process for the Manila (Global) Administrative Centre.
S/he will also be responsible for carrying out duties in the following areas:
- Recruitment, Selection and Hiring of positions at National Officer and General Service Category;
- Direct recruitment and hiring of interns and local/international consultants;
- Establishment and Reclassification of position;
- HR Reporting, Organization Management Maintenance and Recruitment Tracker Monitoring;
- Capacity building/Quality Control.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Human Resource Management, Business or Public Administration, Behavioural and Organizational Development Studies, Psychology, Social Science or other related fields from an accredited academic institution, with four years of relevant professional experience; or
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with six years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in human resource management, recruitment, organizational development, job evaluation and general administrative work;
- Experience in leading and supervising a team;
- High level of computer literacy with experience in HR IT systems and applications; working knowledge of SAP an advantage;
- Knowledge of IOM/UN personnel policies and staff rules and regulations an advantage.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 22 January 2023 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0022023-vn-0022023-hr-specialist-recruitment-g-6-manila-global-administrative-centre
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.